Just a small feedback about the new trash system.
In my last village (100 citizens), I have the following buildings all fully upgraded:
- 2 landfills,
- 2 processors,
- 4 burners,
- several trash bins.
Please note that I did not used the Cube-E trash golems yet, so my feeling may be biased but here it is if it can help.
1) Burners seems to burn too slowly and trashes accumulates really fast.
2) Processors are fine but end up being saturated by "trashy trash".
3) I thought I could use manpower and processors to manage trash and get rid of the excess with burners but for now it seems that processors have no real interrest as trash continues to pile up.
4) 4 burners seems excessive for such a medium village. 2 would feel right in my opinion.
5) Trash bins taking each one one building slot seems too much.
* burners should burn faster.
* processors should remove trash once "recycled".
* only count one building slot per 2 or 4 trash bins?
As said before, I may have a bad feeling as I did not invest in Cube-E golems yet.
Please tell me if I am doing something wrong to handle this mountain of trash! :-)