The latest stable build is now sitting in the Steam servers waiting for Retro-Pixel Castles to unlock in just a few hours. If you have any problems with this build, don't forget to check let me know about it over in the Support and Bugs subforum!
Full Change Log:
- Dismantling system added, your villagers can now take down buildings and recover some of the resources.
- Added two new songs, Skull Hunter and Main Theme Piano.
- Changed full screen key to F10.
- Decreased adult villagers hunger and energy decay rates by 30%
- Frame skipping added, allows the update cycles to run even if the render cycles can't keep up. Making the game much more playable on low end machines.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent villagers from harvesting resources they obviously have access to.
- Villagers can now harvest even if they can't access their work building.
- Floater icons now fade away correctly.
- Optimized the engine, improving load times for the shadow, objects, maps and collision detection systems.
- Added a few new maps (Some official, some user maps)
- Added a link to a fan made tutorial by Boss Llama.
- Fixed a lag spike caused when there was no work to be done, and growing crops existed on the map.
- Adjusted nearly all of the resource costs to build objects.
- Cleaned up the GUI in some areas.
- ..and of course, a whole mess of other bug fixes and optimizations.