2 replies to this topic - Started By reddragon64, Jul 01 2016 11:05 AM

#1 reddragon64

reddragon64
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Pip

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:05 AM

Hi,

It’s was a long time and there where few things in my head coming up, So here are they

1= About rain, can be good and bad but when it’s summer your villagers will overheat right? Well can you not make like when it’s raining in the summer  they will cooldown form the rain

2= About villager ghost. Can you make like a indicator somewhere when a villager ghost is on the map that tell you how many ghost there are

3= I don’t now of it’s still here of i’ve really good luck. But I had somtimes when a villager is fghting in the summer they will kill them self because they want to go home but are fighting and ignore it so they die

4= I love they problem panel just handy i’ve you don’t want to lose villagers. But can you make like if the problem panel say 1 villager is one fire can I click on that massage. For example when I click on that massage(villager is on fire) I will go to that villager.   

5= When golems go attack mobs they will wander to far and kill them self and that’s is not good

6= I Love the golem idea. But can there be more golem types for example crystal golem

7= Long ago you said that you would add a tip system. And I would like to give you tip here are some tips

Tip 1= Not enough essence click on bodies for more essence

Tip 2= To many graveyards use a fire bolt to destroy them

8= In indef 15 you had a thing where you can follow the Development. See trailer for this https://www.youtube....h?v=flx4qFDPbXc and set it on 1:27 it’s then more understandable what I mean with follow the Development

9= About the golems buidlings I don’t get it how does it work I understand it summons golems for you the fight and it cost essence, but that’s it. How does the spawning system for golems work, is it like it need wood or stone. How can i spawn faster a golem like putting the golem buildings near resource. Would you like to explain it.

Thanks for all that reading.

Many thanks (and many smiles =P  :)  :)  :)  :)  :))

Reddragon64

#2 reddragon64

reddragon64
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Pip

Posted 01 July 2016 - 11:40 AM

Oh i forgot one

Raymond what will you do when you finsh the game will the game stop updating or will it still be updating

#3 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,879 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 July 2016 - 11:28 PM

Hi,
It’s was a long time and there where few things in my head coming up, So here are they
1= About rain, can be good and bad but when it’s summer your villagers will overheat right? Well can you not make like when it’s raining in the summer  they will cooldown form the rain
2= About villager ghost. Can you make like a indicator somewhere when a villager ghost is on the map that tell you how many ghost there are
3= I don’t now of it’s still here of i’ve really good luck. But I had somtimes when a villager is fghting in the summer they will kill them self because they want to go home but are fighting and ignore it so they die
4= I love they problem panel just handy i’ve you don’t want to lose villagers. But can you make like if the problem panel say 1 villager is one fire can I click on that massage. For example when I click on that massage(villager is on fire) I will go to that villager.   
5= When golems go attack mobs they will wander to far and kill them self and that’s is not good
6= I Love the golem idea. But can there be more golem types for example crystal golem
7= Long ago you said that you would add a tip system. And I would like to give you tip here are some tips
Tip 1= Not enough essence click on bodies for more essence
Tip 2= To many graveyards use a fire bolt to destroy them
8= In indef 15 you had a thing where you can follow the Development. See trailer for this https://www.youtube....h?v=flx4qFDPbXc and set it on 1:27 it’s then more understandable what I mean with follow the Development
9= About the golems buidlings I don’t get it how does it work I understand it summons golems for you the fight and it cost essence, but that’s it. How does the spawning system for golems work, is it like it need wood or stone. How can i spawn faster a golem like putting the golem buildings near resource. Would you like to explain it.
Thanks for all that reading.
Many thanks (and many smiles =P  :)  :)  :)  :)  :))
Reddragon64

1. They actually do cooldown. Although the rate could probably be increased. :)
2. That would be too easy! :)
3. I assume you mean from overheating? If so, that's certainly something I need to improve. If they are overheating should factor into the fight or flight response, it currently doesn't.
4. Planned!
5. Agreed. Needs improved. :)
6. Also planned!
7. I think I have those already added to the loading screen system, I'd have to check.
8. It broke almost every single update, I got sick of fixing it and disabled it. Although you're not the first to ask for it back. I may throw it back in. To be honest, I didn't realize so many people were using it!
9. It just consumes a random nearby resource and the required energy to summon a new golem, depends on the combobulator type how much energy and what resource though. But it's not a fast process, it's slow by design. They can also heal golems, but only if their health is low and they're out of combat.

Oh i forgot one

Raymond what will you do when you finsh the game will the game stop updating or will it still be updating

Still update. Leaving Early Access will only be the milestone moment when RPC transitions from feeling like an indev, incomplete game to something that can hold it's own and is worth the full retail price. But I'll certainly keep working on it. :)

Rise to Ruins Developer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users