#1 Rojo10000

Rojo10000
  • Members
  • 20 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rojo10000
  • LocationCórdoba, Spain

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:59 PM

Hello, I'm Rojo10000, and I'm sorry if this suggestions are already in the forum...

1. Extensive tutorials. When I first played the game, I had to figure out a lot of things, so, it would be great if you put a map called "Tutorial". In that world, it would be great if you make a tutorial showing the principal things of the game :).

2. Some sort of stockpiles (they doesn't have to be necessarily a construction, but a selectable zone). In all the screenshots of the game (and when I play), I see all the objects (wood stone and food) in the floor, all spread out in the map, so, if you put a stockpile, the villagers would put all the objects in a zone (but it will be like, the wood above more wood).

Sorry, but I'm spanish, so probably you don't understand these suggestions...

#2 Bibiki

Bibiki
  • Staff
  • 36 posts
  • Pip

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:30 PM

Hello, I'm Rojo10000, and I'm sorry if this suggestions are already in the forum...

1. Extensive tutorials. When I first played the game, I had to figure out a lot of things, so, it would be great if you put a map called "Tutorial". In that world, it would be great if you make a tutorial showing the principal things of the game :).

2. Some sort of stockpiles (they doesn't have to be necessarily a construction, but a selectable zone). In all the screenshots of the game (and when I play), I see all the objects (wood stone and food) in the floor, all spread out in the map, so, if you put a stockpile, the villagers would put all the objects in a zone (but it will be like, the wood above more wood).

Sorry, but I'm spanish, so probably you don't understand these suggestions...

Hey Rojo10000, I'm Bibiki ,the composer.

Ray and me have talked for a long time about making a tutorial. Ray has this idea in mind, but he prefer to do it later, because we thought that tutorial was not as neccesary as some aspects of the demo.

Suggestion number 2 is out of my mind, I don't know exactly what you mean, but anyway Ray will ask you both things better than me.

PD: No te preocupes por el inglés, yo soy español también. Aquí lo importante es tener iniciativa e intentar expresarse lo mejor posible ;)

#3 Warfang

Warfang
  • Members
  • 69 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Warfangslayer
  • LocationQuito, Ecuador

Posted 09 October 2014 - 08:06 PM

Yo vivo en Ecuador, por lo que mi español es decente.  :D

... I am the master of my fate,

The captain of my soul.

0 user(s) are reading this topic