CaptainVince
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:CapitainVince
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 11 February 2016 - 02:37 PM

Hello fellow gamers,

Just bought this game, played it for about half an hour, loved it straight away and already I can see this game becoming something BIG. ;)  I have played a lot of similar games like Gnomoria, Age of Empires (almost the whole series), Banished, ect. 

Oh btw, I'm Vince (or that's at least what most people call me  :P ), I'm form Belgium, I love to play games (especially RTS and indie games). Since quite some time I enjoy testing games in their alpha and beta versions and do my best to help developing them into something awesome.

In my free time I'm also moderator on a games community, in which Minecraft, Rust, Planetside, Firefall and some other FPS games are the most loved games. I've helped establishing the whole community and I have been administrating the whole Minecraft part of it, for as long as the servers were up (right now we're doing some major changes with that). So if there would be any help needed with the forums or the wiki or anything I'd be very eager to help.  :)

One question still, would it be okey if I record some footage of the game to post that on the Youtube channels of my friends? This way more people would get in touch with this game and I could maybe use some of the written tutorials to record the first most crucial steps into the game for the newest users.

Signing off,

Captain Vince

This is your Captain signing off..

#2 Dragonisser

Dragonisser
  • Members
  • 154 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Dragonisser
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 February 2016 - 07:07 AM

Welcome to the forum :)

I don't think there is a problem with showing footage on Youtube ;D

#3 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,925 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 12 February 2016 - 02:25 PM

Welcome to the forum :)

I don't think there is a problem with showing footage on Youtube ;D

I get $10/minute in royalties for every minute every viewer watches though!

(But seriously, post as much as you like.) ;)

Rise to Ruins Developer

#4 CaptainVince

CaptainVince
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:CapitainVince
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 13 February 2016 - 06:13 AM

Awesome! I'll also post the links here in the forums so that you guys could help inprove my gameplay and strategies  :D

This is your Captain signing off..

#5 Luka

Luka
  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:cheeselumps
  • LocationIreland.

Posted 14 February 2016 - 04:44 PM

Welcome! enjoy things, things as in, the game, but life too of course, and social interactions, and eating healthy foods, all should be enjoyed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users