Animated tiles is planned. I just have not coded the infrastructure for it yet.
I plan to have all kinds of animated tiles eventually, mostly very subtle animations similar to what you see in old SNES games like Zelda LttP. Little animated flowers bouncing up and down, water shorelines, lava bubbling, etc
As for more tree types, what content you see now barely scratches the surface. I have added just enough content needed for testing purposes, I'm planning tons and tons of tilesets, that will all include their own versions of trees and rocks possibly.
I'm planning to add bridges, although from a coding standpoint they're a bit complicated, even though it seems simple enough objects like bridges need all kinda of special additional checks that normal buildings/terrain wouldn't. But, it is on the list regardless. Might just be a while before anyone sees it.
- Are any type of ships planned? Like Einbaum(onetree, the boat cut out of one tree), or raft, bigger boats?
- Higher mountains? So the map gets more variation, because bigger mountains often, doesnt look that good.
- Fishing? Deeper sea for oceans? (i forgot. could you possible add the feature tha people cant walk on water xD? Or are they all jesus )
- Maybe lava slowly spreads(volcano style) and you need to build big walls. Would be good for a campaign map
- Animals like, deers, fish, boar(evil), etc.
- Berry bush, apple tree plantage
- Cultures? Asian build rice fields, instead of carrots, etc.
Edited by Dragonisser, 09 October 2014 - 01:41 AM.