Suggestions =)
3 replies to this topic - Started By reddragon64, Jan 24 2016 07:51 AM

#1 reddragon64

reddragon64
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Pip

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:51 AM

So it was long time ago that i posted something :P , but here are some suggetions.

~ I saw that the villagers i’ve they harvest(or build) somthing, they have a wierd white thing in the hand, is that a tool or somthing else?

~ It is a little bit wierd but it seems i can’t cancel a selected resource.

~ I still don’t get the happnis and childeren how it’s works(only i know few thing about it) so would you like to make a tutorial about how to get more happiness/ childeren.

~ Can you make a sound like when you don’t can select the crop button(because you don’t have farms yet) Or you don’t have influcends and you try to klik or use a spell(when you do not have enough Essence) That you hear a sound.

~ Sorry i ask but can the site be update and the pictures on the site.

~ When i was playing the game i saw different torches by villagecenter and other buildings. A normal, a big one and by most of the buildings a little torch. So I was thinking do you have planned for more torches like that.

~ When you building a wall, i’m sorry to say but it so annoying that villagers will build a wall but they close them self in or just walk so long distance only to get on the other site of the wall what really is just stupid, so can you make that i’ve you build a wall that villagers only build a wall on 1 side and not close them self in.

~ Can there be an exp bar for mobs and villagers

~ I love the music but can the music tracks not on the site.

Thanks for reading :D (and sorry for be rude tekst and bad englise, it’s really hard i’ve you don’t come from englise country ^_^ )

#2 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,879 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:24 PM

~ I saw that the villagers i’ve they harvest(or build) somthing, they have a wierd white thing in the hand, is that a tool or somthing else?

It's just a generic "Tool", the resolution is so low I can't really make individual artwork for each tool type (Axe, mining pick, etc). So I made one "working" tool animation they all use for now. :)

~ It is a little bit wierd but it seems i can’t cancel a selected resource.

The cancel button was removed, now you can cancel resources by holding down left control (default button) while you're in select mode.

~ I still don’t get the happnis and childeren how it’s works(only i know few thing about it) so would you like to make a tutorial about how to get more happiness/ childeren.

Right now basically you just need to give villagers more idle time. If they're too busy they won't find a mate, and without a mate they won't attempt to breed. They also need houses to breed in as well. :)

So quickest way to get some children is to completely pause all your work, but they will (very slowly) breed on their own even if you overwork them, it'll just take forever. This is a gameplay issue I want to fix during the next major patch though.

~ Can you make a sound like when you don’t can select the crop button(because you don’t have farms yet) Or you don’t have influcends and you try to klik or use a spell(when you do not have enough Essence) That you hear a sound.

I probably will once I get to work on sound effects. The game needs an entire patch dedicated to just sounds. It's long overdue. :)

~ Sorry i ask but can the site be update and the pictures on the site.

haha, that's actually happening pretty soon. I'm running a usershot submission event right now, waiting for a bunch of players to take a bunch of screenshots so I can use them.

~ When i was playing the game i saw different torches by villagecenter and other buildings. A normal, a big one and by most of the buildings a little torch. So I was thinking do you have planned for more torches like that.

Yup! There will be more torch sizes, probably added in InDev 18.

~ When you building a wall, i’m sorry to say but it so annoying that villagers will build a wall but they close them self in or just walk so long distance only to get on the other site of the wall what really is just stupid, so can you make that i’ve you build a wall that villagers only build a wall on 1 side and not close them self in.

Thats an annoying AI glitch I want to fix, I've done a lot to lower the frequency this happens, but it still does sometimes. The biggest problem is when a villager is already working on a difference piece of the wall, then someone comes along and patches the only exit hole up. It's a tricky problem to fix. But, you can use the "Recall" spell and teleport them back to the village in the rare event this happens.

~ Can there be an exp bar for mobs and villagers

Sounds like a good idea. I'll look into it. :)

~ I love the music but can the music tracks not on the site.

What? :D

Rise to Ruins Developer

#3 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,879 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:40 PM

A wild XP bar appears!

xpBar1.png

Rise to Ruins Developer

#4 reddragon64

reddragon64
  • Members
  • 25 posts
  • Pip

Posted 25 January 2016 - 11:55 AM

gotta catch them all  :D (very nice thanks)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users