#1 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,924 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 23 January 2016 - 09:05 PM

InDev 17c is out! This patch is mostly optimizing and minor bug fixes, but it also has a few gameplay tweaks I think you'll all love! Let me know what you think down in the comments.

You can report bugs over at the official website's Support and Bugs Forum, or on the Steam Discussion Board. :)

InDev 17c Stable Change Log
- Added setting to invert mouse map scrolling. It can be toggled in the settings menu.
- Villagers no longer get "stuck" in their house to try to heal while they're starving to death.
- Changed builder's priority from Repair -> Dismantle -> Build to Dismantle -> Build -> Repair
- Fire Elemental's level cap has been changed to 7.
- Slime's level cap has been changed to 3.
- Zombie's level cap has been changed to 5.
- Skeleton's level cap has been changed to 5.
- Firebolt Tower's maximum energy has been increased to 250.
- A small amount of essence is now released from crystals when they are harvested by workers.
- When essence has no where to go, it will now gently float around.
- Essence now lasts twice as long before it decays
- Slightly optimized particle update speeds
- Improved building and mob searching algorithms, increasing the overall AI speed.
- Fixed "Doomed World" pop up on world map.

Rise to Ruins Developer

#2 Luka

Luka
  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:cheeselumps
  • LocationIreland.

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:18 AM

Oh wow, this looks like the excellent update to make the make easier (for some) like they asked. I really want to play this, but i'm waiting for the rest of my desktop. :/

#3 midtown

midtown
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Pip

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:28 PM

Yay thanks! The new AI order feels very intuitive and things are being prioritized well. It does seem like sometimes the villagers will sit there dismantling or repairing a building while a monster happily attacks them but that's another thing :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users