Hey everyone
4 replies to this topic - Started By fallenshogun, Oct 13 2015 04:43 PM

#1 fallenshogun

fallenshogun
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Pip

Posted 13 October 2015 - 04:43 PM

So greetings mortals, gamers and assorted people I am the FallenShogun! Found the game a little while ago and only just now found the website and registered on it. Hope to see the game grow bigger and better so that I may fail in even more spectacular ways and hope to learn better strategies on how to actually destroy the enemy more efficiently.

The FallenShogun, lord of strategy and purveyor of air guitars, sometimes even found on youtube.

#2 Warfang

Warfang
  • Members
  • 69 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Warfangslayer
  • LocationQuito, Ecuador

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:49 PM

What a queer way of making a statement!

Sorry, don't want to scare you away!

Nice to meet you Fallenshotgun! I'm Warfang. On behalf of the RPC community, I welcome you! 

The community is friendly, helpful, but often inconsistant. We have highs and lows with activity (I include myself with that statement :D ). You might find people here to be a little excited as well, but that is understandible because it is such an excitible game!!!

You might hear from Ray sometime, he is the Dev. Really nice guy; Feel free to ask him any question that is worth his time, and I'm positive he can try to answer you. You can definitely tell when he is busy on coding and such, but when he finishes a block he is right back in the action! 

Well I look foward to seeing you around. Always nice to see a new face. 

... I am the master of my fate,

The captain of my soul.

#3 Luka

Luka
  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:cheeselumps
  • LocationIreland.

Posted 15 October 2015 - 08:38 AM

So greetings mortals, gamers and assorted people I am the FallenShogun! Found the game a little while ago and only just now found the website and registered on it. Hope to see the game grow bigger and better so that I may fail in even more spectacular ways and hope to learn better strategies on how to actually destroy the enemy more efficiently.

Welcome to the family!

Nice to meet you Fallenshotgun! I'm Warfang. On behalf of the RPC community, I welcome you! 

The community is friendly, helpful, but often inconsistant. We have highs and lows with activity (I include myself with that statement :D ). You might find people here to be a little excited as well, but that is understandible because it is such an excitible game!!!

I come in waves, my self.  ;)

#4 fallenshogun

fallenshogun
  • Members
  • 5 posts
  • Pip

Posted 16 October 2015 - 08:16 AM

Nice to meet the both of you! o/ And if I had made a statement normally I might have been forgotten too fast =P At least this way you will know me as the odd one

The FallenShogun, lord of strategy and purveyor of air guitars, sometimes even found on youtube.

#5 Luka

Luka
  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:cheeselumps
  • LocationIreland.

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:56 AM

Nice to meet the both of you! o/ And if I had made a statement normally I might have been forgotten too fast =P At least this way you will know me as the odd one

Will also remember you as the one called "Fallenshogun"

i heard that's how most people remember other people. Seems fishy though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Introduction, greetings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users