Hi so yeah it is time again =),
So I came up with some ideas here are they
- So mobs lose blood. (except for skeleton) What I’ve they are attacked in the water. I see the blood and I thought can it look different because in real life I’ve you bleed in the water it looks very different than out the water.
- I’ve villagers are fighting with mob there’s for me a problem and that is. I can’t make any different when a mob is dying or a villager. Because they all fighting so close that the all the life bars sit in each other so it’s hard to make any different. Here is a tip. Let the mobs give a life bar with a red outline so I can see the mobs life bar and that is different from the villager. And that will give the villager a unique life bar.
- I noticed one thing where is that line when mobs or villagers walk some many times on the same pad, the pad will show a line. Is it gone or I’m just hasn’t see it
- You have a spell bar in the game and I thought when it is full it will show a white outline(or something) that will shows when it is full
- Zombies caught on fire I thought off something (it is maybe not the best idea but hey who never try he never wins) why can’t slime be on fire it’s made out of gel and that will burn, so that make the Skelton a unique mob. And can it so that when zombies are in water they can’t burn (it is maybe not the best idea but hey who never try he never wins)
Yeah it is different so I would to thank you and Raymond and the others(sorry don’t know exactly who’s working) for this beautiful game. I love this where you give the game shape and let people enjoy. Every update you work very hard to make a good game and I Appreciate it. And I’ve really love that you are in contact with the community and talk with then. and then the music last update it got even better and I thinks this music stole my heart I love this music so much.
Soo thank you for this game and all of you work