#1 Luka

Luka
  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:cheeselumps
  • LocationIreland.

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:35 PM

Hello, I'd like to request forum games section in the "Off-topic/ fun" For forums games. Like ones where reply to the post above with another image(just an example.) Because i love starting forum games. It's fun and nice to pass time. Only just asking you don't have to. But would be nice :3

I wanted to start a forum game, If you make the thread, you don't need to i just want to keep the forum and game alive. As i've found this game from JGO, And that site has many members but not many still go there. Well, We all still check in but no one posts any GOOD Games. Oh, other than this one of course.  Anyway since as i found it on JGO, And not many people are seeing your game, I'd like to keep this forum alive so new people won't think it's dead. Because MY GOD THIS GAME MAKES ME WANNA CRY, it looks so good *crys* 

... *cough* excuse me.. Anyway yeah, Just wanted to ask but even if you don't i'll still try my best.

#2 Bibiki

Bibiki
  • Staff
  • 36 posts
  • Pip

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:53 AM

Well, there is a forum called "Off Topic", you can post there whatever you want!

#3 Luka

Luka
  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationIreland.

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:34 AM

Well, there is a forum called "Off Topic", you can post there whatever you want!

Well yeah, But, It's now or never to sort things out before people put the wrong threads in the wrong places

#4 Bibiki

Bibiki
  • Staff
  • 36 posts
  • Pip

Posted 08 September 2014 - 06:19 AM

Well yeah, But, It's now or never to sort things out before people put the wrong threads in the wrong places

Don't worry, at the moment there are not too many people on the forum. Until people starts coming we can use Off-Topic for that sort of things :)

#5 Luka

Luka
  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationIreland.

Posted 08 September 2014 - 07:03 AM

Don't worry, at the moment there are not too many people on the forum. Until people starts coming we can use Off-Topic for that sort of things :)

I see, Well anyway i'll make some sort of game when i get bored. And it feels weird, this game is soo.. well developed... yet so new

It's amazing!  And i like the sound effects.  but on another note, What program did you use to make dark sunshine?

#6 Bibiki

Bibiki
  • Staff
  • 36 posts
  • Pip

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:46 AM

It's amazing!  And i like the sound effects.  but on another note, What program did you use to make dark sunshine?

You can ask me that things by private message ;)

#7 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,915 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:34 PM

Are you asking for a "forum games" forum, like "count to 100" and "kill the person above you" type threads? Once we get a community going in here I could consider a subforum under off-topic for those kinds of things.

Right now, there's just no demand for it. Most of my community base is on TIGSource, JGO and indieDB.

Rise to Ruins Developer

#8 Luka

Luka
  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationIreland.

Posted 08 September 2014 - 01:13 PM

Are you asking for a "forum games" forum, like "count to 100" and "kill the person above you" type threads? Once we get a community going in here I could consider a subforum under off-topic for those kinds of things.

Right now, there's just no demand for it. Most of my community base is on TIGSource, JGO and indieDB.

Ah, Good old JGO.  but your example though! 

"kill the person above you" Was this game on the forums for alcatraz or something?

But i understand, I shall try to make one when you have more players. Although this game has actually got more players than i'd expect for such a new game. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users