Finally! After two hard weeks of completely rewriting the main menu, InDev 10 is here! Most of the changes were behind the scenes in preparation for the upcoming save system. Most of what you'll notice is some bug fixes, and of course the new GUI. Enjoy!
Full Change Log
- Added mouse scroll wheel zooming.
- Completely rewrote theMain Menu GUI.
- New Map Pack system added, you can now bundle your maps into map packs, instead of everything all being in one folder.
- You can delete maps (and map packs) within the game now.
- Added a Credits page (Note: Not all Backers are listed yet, and it still needs cleaned up)
- Brand new fonts.
- Selecting a terrain category in the map editor no longer auto selects a terrain.
- Renamed "Gathering Buildings" to "Harvest Buildings"
- Fixed a bug that would cause the map editor to crash when moving/deleting farmland.
- Fixed the grab tool, it now works correctly.
- Fixed a bug where if you dismantle a building that has resources, but has not been worked on yet, it would delete the resources.
- Moved all the user maps to the "Developer's Choice" map pack.
- Updated all the old user maps to their latest versions.
- Added user map Altaria, by Kingroka.
- Added user map Eduin's Rest, by Tattagreis
- Added user map Island Group, by Galahir950
- Bunch of other small fixes/tweaks.
Enjoy! Don't forget to report any bugs you find!