4 replies to this topic - Started By RQ4U, Nov 05 2014 12:45 AM

#1 RQ4U

RQ4U
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:wartank111

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:45 AM

I hope this is a suggestion that hasn't been stated yet, but possibly having another Village(s) could add some competition to how you play the game. Villages that have their own personalities could also add some for depth e.g. an expansion village or an aggressive one. Also having the possibility of having multiple of villages or having none at all; it would be random if there are actually villages on the map.

#2 Luka

Luka
  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:cheeselumps
  • LocationIreland.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:04 AM

I do believe it has been suggest, although not with it's own thread. Anyway, The only solid info i can give you is that if he ever added them, that would be a very very long time away from now. I can't remember if he said no, and i can't remember anything but it won't be added until a long time away. But that's just coming from my knowledge.

#3 RQ4U

RQ4U
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:wartank111

Posted 05 November 2014 - 01:21 PM

Right, I wasn't saying that I wanted to see it in the next update. I know that the coding to do something like that would be an overhaul. I played the game for the first time yesterday and I saw a lot of potential in every aspect of the game. Most of the ideas I will have would be long term implements. I'm just trying to throw ideas out there even if I know they can't be done to try to simulate ray and the other forum members.

#4 Luka

Luka
  • Members
  • 506 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:cheeselumps
  • LocationIreland.

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:56 PM

Right, I wasn't saying that I wanted to see it in the next update. I know that the coding to do something like that would be an overhaul. I played the game for the first time yesterday and I saw a lot of potential in every aspect of the game. Most of the ideas I will have would be long term implements. I'm just trying to throw ideas out there even if I know they can't be done to try to simulate ray and the other forum members.

That's perfectly fair. :)

#5 samdiable

samdiable
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:09 AM

For now, like Ray said, it suppose to be a defensive game where you develop and stand the longer you can.

I don't think he will turn his game into a competition strategy game. He has a lot to do before this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users