Check out the change log for all the juicy bits, and if you find a bug, don't forget to report it on Discord or the Steam Forums.
Update 1b Change Log
- Essence Collectors no longer deliver essence when out of range of the village.
- Drones now only harvest resources when there is not any already available within the corruption.
- Resources now decay twice as fast on corrupted tiles.
- Non-monster buildings are now slowly destroyed if they are caught in the corruption.
- Reduced the overall amount of resources generated when a very large or highly upgraded building is destroyed.
- Blood Slimes no longer can spawn boosted.
- Blood Slimes now die slowly when they're not on the corruption.
- All slimes now will no longer regain hit points unless they're inside the corruption.
- Blood Slimes no longer level alongside the corruption or current day.
- Rock now regrows at an extremely slow rate, roughly 1/20th the rate of trees.
- Rock now remains selected after harvesting.
- Added hot key support for object upgrade buttons, but the hot keys must be assigned manually.
- The hot key for dismantling buildings is now unassigned by default, but can still be assigned in settings. This is to prevent new players from accidentally triggering a dismantle action they can't reverse, but still allow experienced players to have a hot key if they desire.
- Nerfed the Flame Spell's damage by 50%
- Range is no longer improperly generated on initial load.
- Fixed the never-ending god XP tally sound that sometimes occurs on the world map.
- Fixed a rare bug that would crash the game in the event a mob would drop off a resource to a building that has just become out of range, and still had remaining resources to drop.
- You can no longer start an upgrade on a building out of range of the village, causing the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the mouse to move too far when you increased or decreased the priority of a building on the building list panel.
- Fixed some overlaying text on the building upgrade panel on some buildings.
- Fixed an issue where several mob related perks would not apply correctly to the mobs.
- Blight settings are now properly saved in custom game mode templates.
- If a blessed villager has twins or triplets, all of the children will be born nephilims.
- Fixed a few typos in the tool tips.
- Fixed an extremely rare bug where sometimes mobs would reset their AI, and no longer be "dead" even if they have no hit points.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes trigger invulnerable slimes.
- Slightly optimized the building destruction code.