Update 1 Unstable 2 has arrived! This patch adds tons and tons of new perks (more than double!) as well as tosses in several bug fix and other general improvements. This is also the "Feature complete" build of Update 1. Barring any issue, Update 1 should be fully released very soon. So make sure you dig deep for those bugs!
Update 1 Unstable 2 Change Log
- Labor Golem and Holy Golem Duration perk removed as they serve no purpose anymore.
- Tons of new perks added, more than doubling the original perk list. There are too many to list here, so just take my word for it and enjoy!
- Removed "perk rarity" from the game. This feature used to determine how common certain perks were, now all perks have an equal chance of being unlocked.
- New range generation "trimming" system, that will remove generated range in areas not connected to the village. Added to cut down on villagers straying away from the village and getting killed. Note that corruption resistance will still generate even if range does not.
- Increased the storage counts of equipment storage.
- Added "blessed" icon to the mob select and population panels.
- Slightly reduced influence regeneration rates.
- Buffed conjure essence spell, it can now produce more resources per cast, and perks can boost it further.
- Slightly reduced influence generation rates.
- Fixed a interface scaling issue with some ultrawide monitors that would cause buttons to be hidden under the UI.
- Charm spell works again.
- Fixed a very minor bug where the save system would claim it's converting old road map save data when it wasn't, and the data was already converted.
- Fixed a bug that could crash the game if a blessed regular male villager impregnated a nephilim and the nephilim tried to give birth.
- Put in temporary fix for blessed nephilim child birth crashes so old Unstable 1 players already inflicted with the bug can continue to play their saves.
- If the father of a child is re-blessed after the father impregnates the mother, the father will not become unblessed when the mother gives birth.
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to attempt to cast some spells you don't meet the conditions for and not consuming the influence, but triggering the cooldown.
- Nephilim now properly live an average of 10 days longer than their regular counterparts.
- Resurrect spell cooldown now doesn't reset when you don't cast it in a ghost.
- Human Nephilim migrants no longer "become" regular humans after they arrive at the new region.
- Nephilim elders and children are no longer counted as unassigned workers list in the population list panel.
- Catjeet Children are now counted in the children total on the population totals panel.
- Nephilim are now counted in the children total on the population totals panel
- Nephilim are now tracked in the statistics panel.
- Blood Moon and Eclipse countdown delay timers are now properly saved.
- Divine Blessing no longer counts to the resurrection count goal.
- Fixed a few of the new spells not providing god XP or increasing spell cast counts for goals.
- Nephilim are now properly counted on the population panel (Yes, again)
- Fixed a rounding issue on the perk list totals.