[Solved] Burner releases no essence
4 replies to this topic - Started By ruinousnoob, Oct 20 2019 09:47 AM

#1 ruinousnoob

ruinousnoob
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Pip

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:47 AM

It burns slow, then when energy is full, it releases essence only under my cursor. The essence never goes to the essence collectors.

Description in-game: "and slowly burns trash ... , releasing essence once its energy is full".

Should've said: "Warn warn! Releases essence only under your cursor. Even essence collectors right next to your burner will never ever get an ounce of essence from this burner. This is a feature; all rights to mess with ya reserved!"

This issue is bogus. But there's a new bug:

Illegal string offset 'edit_topic' in /home/rayvol6/public_html/risetoruins.com/admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php on line 2239

#2 ruinousnoob

ruinousnoob
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Pip

Posted 20 October 2019 - 09:59 AM

Hmm. Maybe I was wrong about this. I turned off the Crystal Motivator, and it seems the burner's essence is indeed being transported to the essence collectors. I'll stop all crystal and wood harvesters just to confirm this.

#3 ruinousnoob

ruinousnoob
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Pip

Posted 27 October 2019 - 08:56 PM

Hmm. Maybe I was wrong about this. I turned off the Crystal Motivator, and it seems the burner's essence is indeed being transported to the essence collectors. I'll stop all crystal and wood harvesters just to confirm this.

I was wrong about this.

Now, I think the Cullis Gates don't release essence.

#4 Tiberiumkyle

Tiberiumkyle
  • Moderators
  • 99 posts
  • Pip

Posted 28 October 2019 - 02:19 PM

Cullis gates only convert things you drop into them, into essence. It happens at once, when the thing lands in the purple area of the gate. Thing is destroyed, essence generated, and from there it does what essence does.

#5 ruinousnoob

ruinousnoob
  • Members
  • 14 posts
  • Pip

Posted 28 October 2019 - 07:12 PM

Cullis gates only convert things you drop into them, into essence. It happens at once, when the thing lands in the purple area of the gate. Thing is destroyed, essence generated, and from there it does what essence does.

I did drop monsters into them. That tooltip informed correctly.

I just haven’t seen these gates release Essence. I’ve had to keep my cursor nearby to extract Essence.

I actually would prefer that gates don’t release essence, but instead destroy essence that isn’t extracted after some short enough delay, for gameplay balance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users