#1 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,913 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 06 October 2019 - 08:29 PM

The light at the end of the tunnel is arriving rapidly. Rise to Ruins will be launching out of Early Access on October 14th. But this ride isn't over yet, Rise to Ruins will continue to get new content as long as you're still around to support and play it.

This has been an amazing several years, and the support from the entire community over all this time has been absolutely amazing. It's very rare a one man developer can launch a game of this magnitude all by himself, and if it wasn't for the support of every one of you Rise to Ruins never would have reached this milestone.

Launching a game is one of the biggest moments in a developer's life, and can make or break their entire career. But, no matter what happens during the launch, thank you for allowing me to follow my dreams.

Here's to more years of completely free Rise to Ruins content, and someday, more SixtyGig Games!

Rise to Ruins Developer

#2 joshg253

joshg253
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:joshg253
  • LocationRenton, WA

Posted 06 October 2019 - 09:43 PM

Awesome! Been playing that latest beta lately -- much more polished game than last time I played (maybe around the name change).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users