• Please log in to reply
Corruption sending endless swarm of drones because it decided to build a road inside my territory
1 reply to this topic - Started By kori0129, Jul 21 2019 08:24 AM

#1 kori0129

kori0129
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Pip

Posted 21 July 2019 - 08:24 AM

Day or night, irrelevant. An unceasing flood of drones (e.g. Three of Eleven) that just keep coming with the intent to build a road inside my territory and dying to my towers, then instantly respawning in the corruption. Is this to be expected?

After 2 days I could no longer keep up with them, so they destroyed all my buildings and built their road (I marked it red):

56RLpvN.jpg

gA9zf1Y.jpg

I'm not 100% sure if this is a bug or intended, but an infinitely and freely respawning enemy builder that wants to build inside enemy territory sounds like it. I don't think even on day 22 on Survival I should be fighting this many units (see second picture->1000+ enemies/day).

#2 Tiberiumkyle

Tiberiumkyle
  • Moderators
  • 99 posts
  • Pip

Posted 21 July 2019 - 10:13 AM

The drones will build roads sooner or later, to connect patches of corruption like what you posted in those pics. You have to not let them go around you like that, or leave them room (or make a path) to get to those areas without going through your village.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users