In addition to the new biome, I've also fixed a ton of bugs and improved the AI. So be sure to check out the change log!
If you're interested in following development much more closely, don't forget to follow me on Twitter or join the awesome community on Discord!
InDev 33e Change Log
- 9 new maps have been added to the world map, creating a brand new "Red Sands" biome to explore!
- Increased the threat range of hostile towers and mobs.
- Added several community contributors to the credits page.
- Monsters can no longer spawn from incomplete buildings.
- "Clear Resources from Road" AI added that will prevent incorrect resources from sitting on a road and stopping your way makers from upgrading it.
- New builder AI improvements that should help avoid the "Waiting for one last hit of work" taking forever because the worker tasked with the job is on the other side of the village.
- All other panels on the world map now close when the player attempts to open a chest or complete a goal.
- The total available storage resource counts on the resource bar and panel no longer count buildings with paused or banned resources.
- Fixed a crash if you tried to place a building or draw terrain with a very tall shadow on the most-eastern or southern edge of the map.
- "Ready to migrate" no longer pops up on already established villages with migrants en route.
- Fixed a rare bug if a mob was killed while another mob was attacking it, and you saved and exited the game before the other mob's AI reset, it could cause a crash on reload.
- Fixed total years being offset by 1 day.
- Workers no longer repair abandoned buildings.
- Fixed a bug where water harvesting will not respect if a building's storage if paused or disabled when deciding to harvest more water, possibly causing an over harvesting problem.
- Fixed an issue where the game would crash with no sound device active.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes some goals that has map specific requirements on maps you didn't yet occupy would cause the game to crash.