If you're interested in following development much more closely, don't forget to follow me on Twitter or join the awesome community on Discord!
InDev 33d Change Log
- Clearing terrain, roads, digging and all harvest AI now obey the new threat map introduced in InDev 33c, and should drastically cut down on villager's suicidal behavior when new work becomes available after pushing back the corruption.
- Increased the rate trash decays in the corruption.
- Decreased the rate corruption destroys natural resources like trees and food.
- Fixed a crash if you assigned road work to upgrade to a path, and before the road was actually upgraded to a path one was generated naturally on the same tile, causing a loop in the road AI and eventually crashing the game when the AI tried to interact with that tile.
- Guards posting at a building being upgraded no longer has a very small chance of crashing the game.
- Implemented a possible fix for the rare bug that could sometimes cause resources to be generated in a building that was just destroyed, causing the game to crash next reload.
- Fixed a rare bug that would corrupt a save file if you saved and exited while you were carrying a resource your hand.
- Fixed a bug that could cause organizers to accidentally place the wrong resources in the wrong buildings, mainly keys. Credit to Veldrin on Discord.