InDev 33 Unstable 4 is here, and it is considered the "Feature complete" build before releasing stable very soon! There may be some more tweaks and adjustments before releasing stable but this build includes all planned content coming to InDev 33, so jump in and break it for me please!
This build's highlight is the brand new, very long overdue, and totally awesome road UI, as well as a handful of balance changes, tweaks, and bug fixes. As per usual, check out the change log below for all the details.
Let me know in the comments what you think of all the changes. Especially the new game balance. Too easy, too hard, just right? Just please note, your old save's balance may be totally out of whack, so please reframe from reporting balance issues until you start a new region!
(NOTE: Current existing combobulators will need to be upgraded or rebuilt, old save combobulators do not work correctly in Unstable 4!)
InDev 33 Unstable 4 Change Log
New Road UI
- The entire old road UI has been removed, and a new one has been put in place under the new "Roads" tab on the right hand GUI.
- You can now select what road you'd like to upgrade a tile to rather than only being able to select the next possible road for that tile.
- You can now hold the accent key (X by default) to select all roads of the same type that are connected together, and upgrade them all at once in one click.
- Added new corruption settings to the custom game mode menu and fixed spawn rate settings limits.
- Default key for unassigning changed to "Q"
- Updated corruption tip.
- Reduced the overall autosave rate.
- All combobulators now require crylithium.
- All golem combobulators now require small amounts of energy to operate the already spawned golems.
- Golems that spawn from combobulators will slowly start to die if the combobulator runs out of energy for too long and cannot operate them.
- Fixed a bug where you can't sell resources to a provisioner unless you happen to have at least one of that resource in storage somewhere in the village.
- Implemented a possible fix for way makers running off and leaving the village to repair a road right as the game loads.
- Fixed an issue that could make the world map load slower with very large maps, and rarely cause GC Overlimit crashes.
- Fixed trash processing goal.
- Fixed a bug that could cause courier golems to crash the game if they have no way to leave the map.