If you're looking for the big change log from InDev 32, check out this announcement.
Note that this patch also allows localization modders to translate the loading tips, and as a result, all previously 100% completed translations are now hovering around the mid 98% range.
InDev 32b Change Log
- All loading tips can now be translated.
- Adjusted red sands terrain slightly.
- Mobs "complain" more when grabbed.
- You can no longer place abandoned buildings or auto-built buildings on topography, without the topography being auto-erased.
- Fixed a rare bug where a mob can get "stuck" on the player's hand when grabbed.
- Fixed a bug where you could not draw the accent layer on the base terrain.
- Fixed several minor text key errors. Note that some of these errors, if occurred in your save before, may still exist when you load the game. Next time the game calls for the text they'll be generated correctly.