• Please log in to reply
So Long (Patreon), and Thanks For All The Fish!
No replies to this topic - Started By Rayvolution, Feb 01 2019 11:58 PM

#1 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,909 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 01 February 2019 - 11:58 PM

Greetings guys, after some very, very careful consideration. I've decided to shut down the Patreon. The reason being Rise to Ruins easily sustains my livelihood and a nice rainy day account that can keep SixtyGig Games running through the hard times now, so I don't feel right taking additional money from you guys! Your support has and always will be appreciated and I thank you all for your pledges, reviews and of course, buying the game.

Rise to Ruins has been doing increasingly well over the last 6 months or so, and to return the thanks you gave me by pledging, I would like to return to you 2 times the amount you pledged to me since the Patreon began. Meaning, if you've pledged $10, I'll return $20!

(EDIT: There has been some minor confusion, so to clarify, this is your lifetime pledges, meaning if you donated $1 for 6 months, for a total of $6, you will get $12 back!)

Anyone who wants to take me up on this offer, simply send me a message on Patreon with your PayPal information (Or post a comment in the Patreon announcement linked below) and I'll handle the rest! If you don't have a PayPal. I can also offer Steam gift card codes.

Please, don't look at this as a negative, I greatly appreciate everything you guys have and will do! This is actually a great thing; as Rise to Ruins has become so successful a rainy day fund this Patreon set out to build is no longer necessary. :)

Thank you guys for everything! I look forward to your messages.

The original post can be found here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/24404678
Rise to Ruins Developer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users