#1 Velan

Velan
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/EibonDeus/

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:44 AM

Before I begin:
1. I don't claim to be the first one to have discovered any of these, these are just things i discovered while playing around in the game.
2. I'm playing on the stable build available on steam

Healing Spells Hurt the Undead

as it implies, healing spells damage enemies that came back to life, and from testing, it seems that healing spells tend to heal/damage depending on the maximum hp of those affected, which might allow it to become useful later in the game. Spells tested are "Regenerate" and "Healing Aura". Enemies i am sure are considered undead: Headless, Zombie variants, and Skeletons

I am unsure whether this is a bug or intended, but it seems that Specters and Drones are not considered undead

Elemental Golems

Once your Golem Combu-thingies reach the elemental tier, it seems regardless of their type, they seem to gain a ranged attack similar to the crystal Golem variants.

Oddly enough, Poison Wood Golems dont actually get a ranged attack.

The "Charm" Spell Lasts a ridiculously long time

I've been writing this post for quite some time, and during that time, i charmed a slime..... its still charmed, either Charm spells don't wear off, effectively giving you a soldier for your defense, or they last ridiculously long time. seems to work with everything, including fire elementals and Specters.

Becareful of Fire Elementals tho, when i was testing it around, it decided that the water purifier was in its way and decided that the best course of action was to "Removing Obstacle"(sic) while it was still considered as an ally

Max Level Barracks, and Outposts have Towers

This is actually pretty cool, The Barracks and Outposts basically gain a makeshift Bow Tower mounted on them on max level, i wish other buildings did this too like say the Camp when it reaches the Level of Keep or the Higher levels of the Ancillaries.

Specters Cant go through Curtain Walls

Like it says, Specs wont just phase through the Curtain Walls, can still pass through the gates tho.

Thats what i have for now, please point out things that you know are wrong and share the things you've learned

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users