Max and Types of Storage and Mass selection for buildings
1 reply to this topic - Started By dabbo13, Jan 08 2019 04:43 AM

#1 dabbo13

dabbo13
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Pip

Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:43 AM

I have played this games for more than a hundred hours and i´d like to say that i love it, but there are a few things the i´d love that the dev could incorporate to the game, these things are a system to view your max general capacity of storage and the max capacity of each element.

The other thing that i ask for is a way for mass selection for buildings to upgrade lots of buildings of the same type at the same time, and most the most important thing is a way to select and upgrade all the sme type roads instead of selecting one by one.

Thank you .

#2 Behab1

Behab1
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Pip

Posted 22 January 2019 - 05:11 PM

Omg the roads, I agree. Too much time is focused on upgrading roads in this game.  Needs a way for way makers to auto upgrade roads or something.  Constantly upgrading roads will probably burn me out the fastest on this game.  I'll upgrade huge stretches at a time, then only bit and pieces finish, a few minutes later, they die out then you have to re build.  So annoying. It's not a desirability issue, it's a micro management issue.  I want to focus more on fighting zombies and making my town look good and efficient. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Storge, Buildings, Roads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users