Various suggestions.
2 replies to this topic - Started By Kitkun, Dec 20 2018 12:39 PM

#1 Kitkun

Kitkun
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip

Posted 20 December 2018 - 12:39 PM

Just some various thoughts I had while playing.

1. Walking on top of buildings/curtain walls. Curtain wall gate that can be toggled permanently open.
    • To provide safe passage to far areas without blocking stuff, allow new areas for storage, and the cool bow+arrow vs siege look.
  2. Gates toggled to be locked to one or both sides. (Possibly toggles to allow golems/nomads/merchants/etc.?)
    • To better control where villagers go. I constantly have guards patrolling the perimeter where they shouldn't be.
  3. Roads underneath building-blocked tiles changeable and do not decay.
    • For cosmetics. Ballista towers look much cooler on top of the new non-grid cut-stone roads.
  4. For sandbox, upgrade building tool or at least free upgrade if holding x.
  5. Expanded interface and customization.
    • I have 1440p, and thus have plenty of screen space. Why can't I have the minimap and problem panel both open? I'd also like to move panels and have more buttons shown so I don't have to through pages scroll so much.
  6. Make everything into buttons with tooltips.
    • The problem panel says I have an overheating villager. Which one and where are they? No clue. Clicking the message to be taken to them would be fantastic.
  7. Quarry/mine.
    • For late-game when you've mined most of the surface and want to see how long you can last.
  8. Prioritize storing in non-misc storage.
    • My equipment storage is full of tools but my maintenance building is empty.
  9. Fishery/hunting/cows/etc.
    • Doggos are vegetarians?
  10. Dead city map.
    • Lots of abandoned buildings, but nil natural resources. Reclaim or salvage?
  11. Less granular (Or reworked) building priority. Possibly by category/sub-category?
    • When it's 80 levels, it becomes "top" and "everything else".

#2 sSs1897

sSs1897
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Pip

Posted 07 January 2019 - 06:18 AM

4 YES!

7 Earthquake is pretty handy for spawning new rocks on rubbles I am pretty sure. Repairing is a bit annoying though.

#3 Velan

Velan
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:https://steamcommunity.com/id/EibonDeus/

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:05 AM

Some of these sound great, and I'd love to see them get implemented. Although i dont think the UI one is possible tho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users