No replies to this topic - Started By Winning117, Nov 30 2018 05:02 PM

#1 Winning117

Winning117
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:02 PM

Here are a couple of quality of life suggestions that I've come up with. Sorry if any of these have been suggested before or are already in the works :)

• Chests shouldn't delete resources when spawned. What I mean by this is that the shiny circle that you click on to spawn either a chest or a key can spawn on resources. I've had chests spawn in the middle of a crystal field which instantly deletes that resource spot so that crystals can no longer grow there. This isn't a major problem but I still think it would be better if they spawned in areas that didn't currently have things on them.

• Some of the building healthbars/UI have issues where the background is cut off before the text ends. I haven't been able to narrow down what exactly causes this but I've had it happen with multiple buildings. (I'm playing on 2560x1440p if that helps narrow down the cause of this issue, though it doesn't happen to all buildings)

4whst5b.png

• Buildings that aren't currently being built or upgrading shouldn't have a priority. I think that they should lose the option to set priority because it doesn't do anything (at least nothing that I've been able to figure out) which is kind of confusing.

• When selecting resources to gather I think that the text should change from "Hold X to unassign" to "Hold X while dragging to unassign" because it's a tad bit confusing for new players when they hold X and nothing happens. I had this issue when I first played and also have seen other people confused by this while watching playthroughs online.

• Production buildings should automatically have their production set to infinite. I believe that if you're making a new building it's obvious that you want it to produce stuff so its default production value shouldn't be set to 0.

• A new building that allows workers to plant trees. I know that trees will regrow but I still think it would be cool if we could have workers plant trees in specified areas.

• More patrol options. I think it would be great if there were better patrol options for guardian towers such as golem towers. Currently if you put the recombobulator tower they'll sometimes patrol from their spawn to it but that's the only real option you have for them, you can't tell them to go between two set points on patrol (such as if you didn't want them constantly running back to their spawn).

• Waypoint options. This kind of ties into the patrol option but is slightly different. I think it would be cool if guardian towers had the option to set a waypoint for where the troops will go once spawned. It's kind of a pain to have to build golem towers outside of your base (where they can be destroyed by the enemy) when all you want is for the golems to wait outside the walls of your castle.

That's all I could think of for now. I really appreciate the constant updates and I hope to be able to contribute some more ideas soon! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users