Day 17+ impossible now?
2 replies to this topic - Started By Jorias, Sep 27 2018 02:12 PM

#1 Jorias

Jorias
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip

Posted 27 September 2018 - 02:12 PM

So by no stretch am an expert at this game, but i understand the basics of crowed control, long paths, many towers, maze-like entrance, but even as i do all this i find that 1 of (sometimes 2) scenarios happen, either i keep the horde at bay, but starve to death or from exposure, or i get overrun and wiped due to lack of a proper defense. I understand that as the corruption grows so does the monsters ability to hurt me, but gimme an effing break, day 15 and im having to deal with every other monster being either flame elemental or specter? Am i expected to have migrants going somewhere by day 17 before i get overrun? This doesn't make sense, I understand the need for "end game" content spurring the need to make this game progressively harder bur ffs man come on tone down the monsters man. It's not gradual either, it seems that my pace is ok throughout the whole game, until day 17 at which point im screwed.

My last game i had 6 each of bullet.bow,elemental towers upgraded to established (except elementals which were all fully upgraded). 12 Phantom darts upgraded to established, 6 Crystal Golem spawns fully upgraded with 2 recombob's on either side, day 16 the 18 fully upgraded Ess. Collectors were able to handle the load, but by Day 17 they all ran out of power halfway through the night now this is a typical set up i use and this is usually the outcome, in this particular match i had eclipse happen to me as well. I've literally doomed my map over 15 times at this point, this game is less enjoyable, and more tedious now.....wtf happened ray?

#2 Turek

Turek
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Pip

Posted 19 November 2018 - 03:41 AM

I feel the same. You can barely survive the night 16, after that it's futile. There's a huge jump in the amount specters and fire elementals.

#3 Strill

Strill
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:41 AM

I just got this game and I'm on day 30 and I just started building a maze a couple days ago, so I don't know what you guys are doing. Are you just letting the corruption expand and expand and build up more spawners or something? The corruption on my map is one big lake. They can't build anything on it, and fire elementals can't escape from it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users