No replies to this topic - Started By Demakustus, Sep 26 2018 08:10 AM

#1 Demakustus

Demakustus
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationPoland

Posted 26 September 2018 - 08:10 AM

Hello, I've been playing with the new goals system and I wanted to suggest something about them.

It would be nice to be able to see the goals that I could accomplish in my current region. At this time I feel I need to stop playing and go to the world map from time to time to see what new goals I could be going for, otherwise I could be missing out on progress in a new unlocked goal already.

To be honest I didn't notice, whether the progress towards a goal is applied before it's officially unlocked (so that when revealing it on the world map, it's already partially complete).
Still it would be nice to get a notification while building my village that for example, now I could upgrade a couple of buildings to complete a newly unlocked goal.

EDIT:

Ok, So I've tested it a bit more and the progress towards a goal is not applied before it's unlocked. I'll try to explain with an example:

So I continue the game, I see my goals - 1 more day to unlock another goal. I load a map and spend like 8 days there, time for a break. I go back to the world map and see that I've unlocked that new goal, and it needed me to upgrade 3 buildings. Through my 8 days on the region map I've upgraded couple of buildings, so now I feel that I'm not playing in the most optimal way, wasting god XP progress while on the region map. I should have exited the region after the one day to get the new goal, then go back to the region, upgrade the building, exit the region and claim the goal to clear the slot for the next one.

Ok, so the goals don't need to be visible in the region view (though it would be nice in a separate menu), but I would really like to be able to accomplish them while in the region view.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: goals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users