Some questions from a noob.
1 reply to this topic - Started By igglez, Jul 12 2018 07:03 AM

#1 igglez

igglez
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:03 AM

I started a region, got pretty far, but realised my town design is pretty bad. Wanted to start a new region, but it wouldn't let me. Figured out that if i send villagers to limbo it lets me so I did this with a few.

Am I best sending all my villagers to limbo from my original town that I'm probably never going play again, so I can use them on my new region?

The corruption, is there a way to kill it or does it just spread forever, meaning you can't actually "win" in a region?

#2 Bolgfred

Bolgfred
  • Members
  • 63 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:18 AM

You cant win

More or less there are two values x and y. x is the amount of corruption tiles that currently exist. y is the minimal limit that must exist. If you push corruption back or cage it in you can push the amount x back until it reaches y but nut below that point.

AFAIK y grows slower than x and is not related to monster buildings and such. For a more detailed explanation you can read the explanation of the God Emperor Ray himself >>here<<

As for the limbo migration thigns ... haven't used them so far, but in the old versions you had 2 buttons for limbo, an arrow up and one down, for taking into and droping outto the limbo.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users