Jump to content

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic - Started By spaghettilord, Jul 09 2018 02:51 AM

#1 spaghettilord

  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:51 AM

Bowyer isn't the actual name for it, it's called a Fletcher... So uh yeah. That's all :)

  • 0

#2 Bolgfred

  • Members
  • 63 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 July 2018 - 05:29 AM

You, Sir! Wait a second you are right in your wrongness. The fletcher might be the one who's whittling arrows, but the bowyer is the guy who's bending the bow. So in the bowery building there works a multipurpose bower and fletcher, as so it needs to be called, gender neutral, wood acceleration facility.

Because there are arrows to be bend and bows to be thrown. Not to forget the quiver... oh the quiver. We totally forgot the quiver maker. The quiverer if you want to.

Only a true super hero can find a name fitting them all....



TL;DR: fletcher is same 50% wrong as bowyer as the workshop is making bows and fletching arrows ... and the quivers! Ouh what will we do with the quivers?

  • 0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users