Most of this patch is a complete revamp of the main menu almost entirely from scratch. But, there's also some new music, a few bug fixes and other interface changes. Check out the change log!
InDev 30e Change Log
- The entire main menu has been reorganized, moving a majority of the buttons to the left side.
- Added transitional zooming to the game, now when you zoom in and out, there is a transition period that makes zooming feel smoother, as well as some sound effects if you zoom in and out quickly.
- Interface scaling settings can now be set in the settings menu, rather than having to edit settings.properties manually.
- The interface scaling settings now refuse to make the interface larger than what will fit in the window, preventing situations where the GUI may become unusable as a result.
- Updated song Sunken Hope.
- Added new song Be Water My Friend.
- Fixed a bug that still allowed players to cast spells on the edge of the map and into the void, that should have been prevented in InDev 30d.
- Fixed a typo on the maintenance building description.
- Walls, gates and fire pits are no longer completely invulnerable.