A large majority of these changes were as a result of your suggestions on Twitter, these announcements and the forums. I hope you guys enjoy it all!
Some of the content in this patch was actually slated for InDev 31, but you're getting it a bit early (because why not, right?). Let me know down in the comments what you think!
InDev 30d Change Log
World Map Interface Changes
- Active villages now have little buildings placed around the area of the region on the world map, the amount depends on the size of the village.
- All of the region "dots" have been removed.
- Region squares show up around the mouse as you move around the world map.
- Clicking on a region will focus the map selection panel to it.
- The entire map selection panel has been reworked and streamlined.
- Now, when a region is lost, you can no longer visit it.
- Arrows now bounce above active regions, so you can quickly find where you were playing.
- Made minor adjustments to the region positions on the world map.
- Added all new Patreon's names to the village name pool and credits.
- A new building has been added, the Maintenance Building. It provides Maintainers who can repair buildings, roads, dismantle things as well as clear terrain and dig holes.
- The "Key Shack" building has been added, a dedicated storage space for suspicious keys.
- All other buildings that could previously hold suspicious keys, can't anymore. Only the Key Shack can store Suspicious keys now.
- Builders can now switch to the build AI as soon as they drop off a resource, streamlining building and cutting down on weird task assignment issues that would sometimes occur when a building is nearly completed.
- Axis lock buffer setting added to settings.properties, you can now adjust how many pixels the mouse must travel before axis lock (left shift) activates.
- You can no longer cast spells on the edge of the map and into the void.
- Water fountains now store 4 times as much water, catch water slightly faster, but have had their range generation reduced.
- Loot boxes now have a subtle lean towards moving in the direction of the village when poked.
- Fixed some AI crashes related to posted medics and guards when their host building is removed or destroyed.
- Possible fix for the "ghost building" bug, that would leave the tiles for a building that was recently destroyed, has been implemented.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a building that just started upgrading to be invulnerable.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an endless loop if a provisioner could not leave the village.
- Fixed the interaction point on the way maker shack being off by 1 during it's first upgrade.
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes make way makers try to repair roads that don't exist.