This patch also introduces a large number of balance tweaks based on your feedback of InDev 30. So be sure to look over the change log.
Let me know down in the comments how your performance is, as well as suggest additional balance changes!
InDev 30c *HOT FIX* Change Log
- Large fire pits no longer give corruption resistance.
- Fixed lightning targeting issues causing them to "miss" lightning rods occasionally.
- Implemented possible fix for medics posted lists returning invalid mobs that are no longer actually posted to clinics, causing crashes.
- Ghosts now properly do not appear the moment a mob who can spawn a ghost is killed.
- Guard flee mechanics adjusted, so they will stop running away as often.
- Reduced permanent corruption amounts per day in nightmare mode.
- Slightly increased corruption spread rates in nightmare mode.
- Reduced permanent corruption amounts per day in traditional mode.
- Corruption can now push its way into low corruption resistance areas when it has been bottled up for a long time.
- You can now see the raw value of the corruption resistance tiles when using debug view.
- Monsters now have a 1 in 4 chance to not spawn at a building in the corruption, but rather a random coordinate inside the corruption.
- Lowered the search radius for picking up extra resources slightly.
- Gave guards a 50% buff to defense, and a 25% buff to damage.
- Amount a mob is lit on fire reduced 25%.
- Adjusted the aggressiveness of most mobs.
- Increased Laborer hire price by 50%
- Catjeet laborers spawn 3 times less often.
- Halved the blood slime spawn rate during a blood moon.
- Small blood slime can now spawn during a blood moon.
- Villagers now panic 30% more often during a blood moon.
- Only a maximum of 2 disasters can occur in the same day.
- Make/Maintain settings now work correctly for dirty water buckets.
- Optimized the ranged combat AI a bit.
- Fixed a bunch of minor typos throughout the game.
- Added some particle culling code to the particle system to keep particle counts from getting out of hand.
- Reduced the duration of blood particles.
- Optimized how resource values of buildings are stored, removing the actual resources from the game, optimizing various aspects of the code game wide.
- Completely rewrote how a majority of mob AI flags are stored in game, reducing save time and memory usage while reducing CPU usage when initially spawning.
- Fixed a bug in the projectile trajectory code that could cause an endless loop in some very rare scenarios.
- You can no longer select maximum upgraded roads to upgrade.
- Optimized the collision line of sight code in the collision module.
- Optimized some of the essence collection and distribution code.
- Fixed multi-threaded path finding, was not running correctly in the previous patch.
- Added a third dedicated core for lighting and range updates.
- Slightly optimized the lookup code for refining and harvesting data on objects.
- Optimized a lot of the object lookup code.
- Optimized object priority list sorting/grouping code.
- Did some experimental changes to the game loop timing to smooth frame rates in high-load scenarios. (Note, this can cause some rubber banding effects moving around the map if your system is extremely bogged down)
- Fixed a very rare crash bug when a villager tries to pickup more resources while the destination building becomes no longer available.
- Villagers will no longer remove banned resources from a building under construction, if the building requires those resources.