InDev 30 Unstable 1 has been released, the first official release with multi-carry support! It doesn't look like it from the change logs, but this patch has massive amounts of underlining code changes, so be sure to give it a good run down.
This is a sweeping large balance changing patch, so also be sure to provide some feedback on the new mechanics! The monster spawning may be a bit out of whack until the new spawn system is in the next unstable, but I really need feedback on the production rate/flow of the village.
As per usual, checkout the change log for details!
You can report bugs over at the official website's Support and Bugs Forum, or on the Steam Discussion Board.
InDev 30 Unstable 1 Change Log
- All villagers can now hold between 3 and 8 resources at a time based on their strength. They will gain 1 additional resource per 100 strength, and always be able to carry a minimum of at least 3. This applies to labor golems as well.
- Harvesting AI has been modified to sometimes drop a resource on the ground. The chance they'll take resources home increases the more resources are in the area.
- Increased the stats of all friendly mobs and villagers by about 80%
- Reduced the amount of nomads that spawn, as well as their chance to spawn.
- Starting villagers in a new region on the world map have been reduced to 12.
- Starting resources in a new region on the world map have increased to 32.
- Starting villagers in skirmish mode reduced to 10-14.
- The amount of starting villagers in Limbo have been reduced to 19-29 in survival and nightmare.
- The monster spawn rates in survival, nightmare and traditional have been reduced.
- Doggo spawn rates have been halved.
- Farms now grow food 4 times slower.
- Wild food now grows and spreads 2 times slower.
- All food items now provide more overall food.
- Almost all job slots provided by all work buildings has been cut in half.
- Occupancy maximum for housing has been cut in half.
- You now gain twice as much maximum influence per villager.
- Added all new Patreons' rewards to the game.
- Changed how essence is generated from objects, making the output more varied in appearance.
- When the game needs to find an open space to force drop a resource, the location is a bit more randomized now.
- A new statistics panel has been added to the game, showing tons of daily statistics about your village.
- All GUI code has been completely gutted and reorganized, most of the changes will be transparent to the player. But pretty much everything under the hood was redone.
- Updated the mouse lock icon.
- When selecting a terrain while making a new map, you no longer unselect the map size.
- Fixed mining facility upgrade descriptions.
- Spells on the spell bar will no longer stay highlighted even if no spell is selected.
- Fixed a minor typo in the catjeet laboror's tasking AI.
- Right clicking to add/remove workers now adds and removes plus or minus 5, rather than 10.
- Lowered the "low villager count" warning in the problem panel from 10 to 5 villagers.
- Changed the description of the crystillery so it fits in the description box.
- Removed even more erroneous names from the name list.
- Wrote in a system to remove erroneous names during runtime, preventing them from causing problems.
- Catjeet nomad children are now in the correct mob group.
- Fixed a bug that would allow workers to "overfill" the farm while it is being upgraded.