Be sure to checkout the change log below, and if you have not played the game in the last few days you should give InDev 29c much more extensive change log a look over! Nearly all the changes in 29e are addressing 29c issues, so it's important to read them both.
Many of the hot keys have changed recently! Be sure to check the settings page and re-familiarize yourself!
InDev 29e Change Log
- Increased labor golem influence cost a bit.
- You can no longer charm boosted mobs.
- Holy golems now get stronger as the days pass.
- Fixed a targeting issue when a ranged mob is attacked by a tower. Sometimes it would pick an invalid target location.
- Mob title bars now say "Boosted" when a mob is boosted.
- Reduced boosted mob levels and speed from 4x to 3x.
- There is now a maximum firing speed cap applied to all mobs, but this mostly effects Fire Elementals to prevent them from "machine gun" firing fireballs at ultra-high levels.
- Rebalanced Fire Elemental stats a bit, they now have less DEX on average.
- Added a few more Patreon's rewards.
- Nerfed building on fire damage slightly.
- Villagers now level up roughly 20% faster.
- Increased range of Crystal golems by 50%
- Buffed and rebalanced all combobulators, they will now spawn higher level golems when upgraded, but require more resources.
- Rebalanced essence collector's build requirements a bit.