This patch almost entirely focuses on adding more maps to the game, changing some old ones, finishing off the current world map and prepping for expansion into brand new biomes in the future!
InDev 29b Change Log
- 11 new maps added; Azusa, Limestone, Nerstrand, Farley, Casas, Wilderock, Greyby, Goldmist, Loracre, Clearland, and Valencia.
- 7 maps completely remade; Silvercoast, Survival Island, Arid River, Gateway, Greenham, Quiet Forest, and Black Sands.
- 6 maps have had minor changes; Enchanted Shoreline, Springland, Strongvale, Northoak, Wheatcastle, and Merrowshore.
- Entire world map art updated to line up with all the new maps and map changes.
- Most of the old maps that were completely remade have been moved to the "Official Maps" map pack in skirmish mode.
- Fixed an extremely rare crash if you try to reclaim a building and you have no camp, but have enough free building slots.
- Fixed a few illegal characters in the villager name system that could cause the game to crash.
- Fixed a bug with the mating system that was preventing villagers from mating.
- Implemented possible fix to AI redistribution crash.
- Fixed a guard patrol bug that would sometimes crash the game if the guard could not find a valid coordinate to patrol in.
- Fixed some particle position errors in the GUI when rendering golems.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash if you cast dissolve outside the map bounds.
- Changed the bullet and spray tower descriptions.
- Doubled the map movement distance off the edge of the map.
- The mouse position and selection brush are now displayed on the minimap.
- Equipment storage can no longer store water bottles, but can store shields.
- Keys now spawn more often in place of loot boxes.