• Please log in to reply
Build panel, can right-click trigger "back" ?
1 reply to this topic - Started By zerodivide32, Aug 26 2017 02:43 PM

#1 zerodivide32

zerodivide32
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Pip

Posted 26 August 2017 - 02:43 PM

Would it be possible to get construction-menu's back map-able or triggered by right-click on a construction menu item? Right-click would be ideal..

Also, i have not searched so excuse me if this is duplicate.. but it seems like it is increasingly difficult to keep up with iron ore later on a map.. There is plenty of stone but I hate wasting it hunting for ore nuggets.. Seems like an iron mine building could help resolve the issue.. Maybe have a random timer for exiting with an ore to limit, making it more of an addition to rock mining.. Just like water, I find myself using ALL types of collection to maintain 300+ heads.

...I should be hitting my 200th hour on this game today.. Keep up the great work!

#2 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,907 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 29 August 2017 - 05:11 PM

I actually experimented with that, the problem though is many of the sandbox functions also use right click on the same GUI panels, so it doesn't work in practice and causes a ton of misclicking.

Iron is also on the "figure out how to fix" list. I'm hoping to resolve it with the ore vein system down the road, so you don't have to endless mine rock hoping for iron, you can go straight for it. :)

Rise to Ruins Developer

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: construction-menu, suggestion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users