Hum what do you mean by crash log ?
Sorry for the slow response,
I misread your original issue. Looks like you're dealing with a bug that creeped up due to a recent Win 10 update.
Here's some possible solutions;
Some things to try if you're running Win 10;
1. Manually run a Windows 10 update check.
2. Go into device manager and uninstall your mouse and let it reinstall (may have to unplug/replug it)
4. Update your graphics drivers.
Some other possible causes/solutions;
1. Cheat Engine, Dr. Web and Idlemaster interfering with the game.
2. Low memory (preventing tile flag data from loading)
3. Turn off OBS, if you're running it. Sometimes it causes some really strange issues in older versions.
4. Tab in/out of the game.
Finally, if all that doesn't work, you can also try just reinstalling the game.