No replies to this topic - Started By Duke Duvel, Jul 25 2017 02:58 AM

#1 Duke Duvel

Duke Duvel
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Pip

Posted 25 July 2017 - 02:58 AM

Greetings Almighty ones,

Dutch bloke over here, with a passion for gaming. Starting out on a ZX spectrum, via the C64 and Amiga to PC's.

I love godlike games, been playing the h*** out of populous 1 & 2 back in the day, literally beat 100's of worlds. Later on so many others like Black and White, The Dungeon keepers (and the keeper is GOD!, get that you little mortal Impy?!) and a lot I probably forget for now :)

I even sunk 300 hours in towns, which IMHO is a great game, even in its current state. Granted I have a knack for figuring out hard-to-get into games. Shame what happened there with the devs. 

Anyway, Ray, you seem a god among insects (developers) with your attitude. One of the main reasons I bought this one, thank you! I love it, although some 40 odd hours in I feel I already got the mechanics down and have 2 regions cruising very stable at 150 and 200 villagers.

I will post something about this in gen. discussion.

Anyway, brilliant game, and I look forward to the updates and help you out with feedback where I can :).

Regards,

Duke

EDIT: Woah! just read the Unstable notes about 1 and 2. No unlimited mazes and spectures can go through your wall?! Now there's a new challenge! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users