If you're looking for the mega-sized InDev 25 patch change log, check this announcement.
You can report bugs over at the official website's Support and Bugs Forum, or on the Steam Discussion Board.
InDev 25c Change Log
- Villagers will no longer try to deliver to, work on, or repair monster spawners that are in range of the village.
- Fixed a wall placement crash in the map editor when attempting to place a wall type not already loaded into memory.
- You can no longer "Dig holes" in the void.
- Fixed a very rare crash when way makers tried to use resources stored in an under construction building to build roads.
- Fixed a minor bug that would allow water purifiers to create more water buckets than they were actually designed to store.
- Slightly increased water purifier speeds.
- Improved resource distribution of dirty water when the player has multiple water purifiers.
- Updated way maker and way maker shack descriptions to mention making man made lakes.
- The dig tool button is now grayed out until the way maker shack has been built.
- Clear and place roads buttons are now grayed out until the way maker shack is completed, rather than as soon as it is placed.