Because this patch completely rewrites the sprite coloring system as well as adds (and in some cases removes) some of the color layers for some of the mobs your existing save files may have a few mob color related anomalies when rendering some of the already existing mobs. These are not bugs, and do not need to be reported.
If you're looking for the mega-sized InDev 25 patch change log from last week, check this announcement.
You can report bugs over at the official website's Support and Bugs Forum, or on the Steam Discussion Board.
InDev 25b Change Log
- Added 2 new drinking animations for Villagers, one for drinking from fountains, the other from bottles.
- Added 3 more eating position animations for Villagers.
- Added a "Working without tools" animation for Villagers, that replaces attack animation that was being used as a placeholder.
- Drawn completely new sprite sets for Zombies, Skeletons, Ghosts and Specters.
- Zombies, Ghosts and Specters now have female and child variants.
- Changed the death animation for Golems and Fire Elementals.
- Tweaked a ton of existing animations.
- Minor optimizations and code improvements to the animation and sprite system, reducing memory usage.
- Rewrote how the game generates, renders and colors mob sprite sets. Although this change was extensive, the results are invisible to the player.
- New Monsters: Child Zombies and Child Specters. Both are slightly faster than their adult counterparts, but slightly weaker.