The first in quite a few InDev 24 Unstable builds is here! This one adds building upgrades for the harvesting buildings, as well as adds a new worker efficiency system! Check out the change logs for more details.
You can report bugs over at the official website's Support and Bugs Forum, or on the Steam Discussion Board.
InDev 24 Unstable 1 Change Log
Upgrade and Village Efficiency System
- A new Village Efficiency system has been added, several buildings will provide boosts to the entire village's work speed, either as soon as they are built, or later as you upgrade them. These bonuses do stack, up to a maximum of +90%.
- The Lumber Shack, Mining Facility and Crystal Harvestry can now all be upgraded. Each upgrade increases storage, worker limits and increases your village's harvesting speeds for their respected resources.
- The Camp will now provide an increase to all work speeds and an additional bonus increase to all building speeds incrementally as it is upgraded into a Castle.
- Each Ancillary now offers a slight increase to all work speeds, as well as an additional increase to building speeds.
- Wind, rain and snow will now reduce all work speeds by 20%
- A new "Village Efficiency" tab has been added to the game, next to he Music button on the top right of the GUI. It will show you the total breakdown of all work speed bonuses your village provides.
- Specific work speed bonuses for individual buildings can be seen by clicking on the building and looking at their pop out GUI panel on the right hand side.
- Mob stats now play a much greater role in work speed, offering ((STR+DEX+INT)*0.05)% boost to all work speeds up to a maximum of 50%. For example, if a villager had 150 STR, 100 DEX and 50 INT, they would have a work speed boost of 15%.
- Monster spawn points that get in range of the village no longer count towards the village's building count.
- Harvesting buildings have had their initial build costs reduced.
- New song, Sunset, as been added!
- Rebalanced Nomads slightly. They are less willing to appear if your village is overpopulated (not enough housing), and more willing when you have excess housing available.
- Updated the Kitchen's description.
- Small "Work Progress" bars now float above villager's heads when they are working.
- The mob overlay (Progress bars, health bars, etc) are now rendered on top of the work selection overlay.
- Farms will now emit smoke or frozen particles if they are too hot or cold to grow.
- A warning message is now displayed over farms when the farm is not growing any food due to extreme temperatures.