2 replies to this topic - Started By stophix, Jul 18 2014 04:53 AM

#1 stophix

stophix
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:53 AM

Hello Ray!

Finally, I also take the "Retro-Pixel Castles"-train departing from the SixtyGig-station.  :)

You probably already thought of this and/or it's most likely a thing to look at in later stages of the development. Either way, whilst fiddling around with the map editor, I somehow had to think of design software such as Photoshop etc. Now, in programs like these there often is a feature that allows you to reduce or enlarge the size of the brush you're using with a combination of keys (like ALT + mousewheel up or down). Something like that would be a convenient thing to have in the final game I thought.

Like I said, you probably already thought of this since you implemented a feature that allows you to activate the "accent mode" via pressing the CTRL key.

Anyways, keep up the good work, it looks great so far! 

- stophix

#2 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,924 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

hey, get out of my head!  :lol: 

I was going to eventually tie the brush size into the mouse scroll wheel, or the + / - buttons. Depending on what feels more natural. I also need to add a few other additional shortcut keys, like Hide Topography. Sometime down the line you should see an update with a whole mess of new shortcuts, possibly around the time I get the settings menus working. :)

Rise to Ruins Developer

#3 stophix

stophix
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip

Posted 19 July 2014 - 10:26 AM

Sounds great! I'm excited for what's to come.  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users