Builders Tasks
No replies to this topic - Started By FallenOne321, Oct 06 2018 02:59 PM

#1 FallenOne321

FallenOne321
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip

Posted 06 October 2018 - 02:59 PM

If this is already a feature and I just do not understand the mechanics then my apologies up front.  I have only been playing for a week or so.  I would like to be able to turn off specific job duties of my builders like clearing for example.  I have maintenance buildings that are staffed for that job and when I have large sections of map that I would like to clear my builders will only clear and will not build.  This forces me to choose either building new buildings or clearing land.  As it stands both are not able to be completed simultaneously.  Now one good thing is that those I have staffed in my ancillaries will deliver all of the material to the job sites so once all the clearing is complete the builders just come in and build away.  This could also be accomplished by allowing the clearing task to be prioritized like building so that I could put the clearing priority just below my buildings and those that are staffed in my maintenance buildings would continue to clear while my builders build.  Once all building is completed they would join up with the maintenance team to assist in clearing.  Please let me know what you all think of this suggestion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users