RtR's sourcecode
2 replies to this topic - Started By NotAnHiro, Sep 07 2018 11:27 PM

#1 NotAnHiro

NotAnHiro
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip

Posted 07 September 2018 - 11:27 PM

Hello! I've enjoyed this game very much so far.

However, I wanted to make some changes to the values in game, so I made the mistake of trying to make some minor changes to some buildings. After two days, all I got was a healthy fear of Java and useless decompiled code.

Since it has been said that the source code should be released to modders at some point, could I know about when that is?

#2 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,865 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 08 September 2018 - 08:44 AM

However, I wanted to make some changes to the values in game, so I made the mistake of trying to make some minor changes to some buildings. After two days, all I got was a healthy fear of Java and useless decompiled code.

Since it has been said that the source code should be released to modders at some point, could I know about when that is?

When I stop working on the game. ;)
Rise to Ruins Developer

#3 Destructor

Destructor
  • Members
  • 40 posts
  • Pip
  • LocationLithuania

Posted 15 September 2018 - 10:22 AM

In what way you were trying to change these values? Recompiling code or using reflections?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users