The courier system has arrived! InDev 31 Unstable 2 is here, and in addition to the new courier system, also comes packed with a bug of improvements to the AI, some bug fixes, and quite a few other things. Check out the change log!
InDev 31 Unstable 2 Change Log
- New Building: Courier Station. This new building will spawn courier golems that can be used to deliver resources to nearby regions. Upgrading the building will increase how many parking spots the station has, how many golems it can spawn, as well as reduce spawning costs.
- New Job: Courier supplier. These new workers will bring resources to the spawned courier golems that are parked in the courier stations, to eventually be delivered to nearby regions.
- You can send an unlimited amount of resources every day assuming you have enough golems, and the resource is set on the new courier panel on the left hand side of the screen. Setting the "Daily" value will cause the golems to try to send as many resources as you selected out every day, where as the "Send" value will try to send that many resources in addition to what you have daily sent at that day.
- Courier suppliers will supply parked golems in the courier stations with resources to deliver all day long, but courier golems can only leave the village during the midday.
- When a courier golem arrives at the connected region, they will drop off their resources and try to park at that region's courier station. If a courier station does not exist or there is no parking available, they will destroy themselves.
- Both organizers and labor golems can supply courier golems.
- Rebalanced the requirements for villagers to be able to migrate away from the village. Many more villagers should now be available.
- Migration way station migrations per day have been increased.
- Completely rewrote builder construction AI to be much more intelligent where it decides to pick up resources to deliver, as well as when to harvest.
- All new Patreons names added to the game.
- Added better essence return coordinates data, making everything look more visually centered on the buildings as essence is being brought in.
- The workers supplied and build range provided is now side by side in the object panel GUI if both exist.
- Improved all of the out of bounds code for the game.
- Aid building category has been renamed to Civics.
- Way Maker Shack moved to the Civics panel.
- Added a new food type, melons, but it is currently not used on any official map.
- Decreased the chance guards will flee.
- Completely rewrote panic and flee mechanics to pick more intelligent coordinates. (AKA: They run to the village now)
- Farmers can now plant new seeds during the extreme heat in the summer.
- Fixed some minor collision map issues on the golem combobulators.
- Fixed map editor not saving maps on exit.
- Fixed some very minor size issues on the left panel GUI.
- Corrected some page buttons on the GUI from double-rendering.
- Fixed a few typos in the help system.
- Fixed a bug that would cause some of the AI to crash if a building or target resource was nearly out of bounds of the map.
- Fixed a typo on the kitchen description.