hi everyone, after few hours of playing this new unstable version I can talk about my first impression and my suggestion to upgrade it :
here are the good points :
- this version is really stable, I mean no crash and no big prob about performance.
- the new aging system is very cool (but can be improved ).
- I tested the new protection against corruption and it's work fine.
- the challenge is real.
now here are the bad points (bug included) :
- the probability of one villager died when he give birth is too high.
- when a villager die for giving birth he doesn't become a ghost ( or maybe the full moon I get was really unlucky)
- when you start the map, the life expectancy drop really quickly for most of the villager the first day because they don't have a house or food immediately so they are quickly unhappy. making them losing 2 or 3 days of life expectancy the first day and you can't do something enough quickly against that.
- in general, the life expectancy drop sometimes without real reason.
- die immediately when the villager ( or the dogo ) reach the life expectancy is for me really stupid. it's like you have a clock with the time remaining of living without any possibility to live longer.
- when a villager dies for age reason, he gets the same die announcement as a die for a monster reason or other cause (starving, blitz ...).
he should get another announcement more peaceful to make difference quickly between age die cause and other brutal die cause.
some suggestion to improve these points :
- decrease the probability of dying when giving birth
- change the die by life expectancy, make a system when you reach the life expectancy you have a probability of dying ( a not die immediately ) and this probability of dying increase for each day after the life expectancy or if the life expectancy drop more.
- increase the global life expectancy, the village doesn't have enough natural birth to compensate aging and other reason of die in 30 or less.
- make a small message when a villager become an elder.
that's all for now, I will give more feedback when i can.