A Couple Suggestions
1 reply to this topic - Started By the1SAR, Jan 09 2018 08:54 AM

#1 the1SAR

the1SAR
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Pip

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:54 AM

Hey, I've been playing this game a lot since I got it about a week ago.  In my time playing this game, I've thought of a couple ideas to possibly improve the game.

1.  A toggle for showing or not showing the range of already-placed towers.  It's a little annoying when I'm trying to collect essence from defeated enemies near the towers if everytime the game thinks I'm clicking on the tower itself and makes the range grid appear. 

2.  A better means to obtain essence from bodies that someone happens to be standing on the same square as.  Or a better indicator that you're actually getting the essence from said situation when you click.

3.  Anybody else use holy golems to attack enemy spawn points?  Anybody else have the golems wander what seems like miles away from the enemy spawn point you spawn the golems near to instead attack a headless?  It'd be nice that, if spawned far enough away from the village, they'd focus on the closest enemy or enemy spawn they were spawned to.  And only if they get attacked, then they'd change their target.

4.  Either a way to remove keys from storage to take them to loot boxes or a better way to move loot boxes than just clicking and hoping they'll move toward the village.  I've got who-knows how many boxes out in the wild and a couple keys in storage that'd go perfectly together.

#2 roCKET

roCKET
  • Members
  • 10 posts
  • Pip

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:31 PM

As for keys,I have been finding 1 or 2  on the map close at hand, usually 1. Opening boxes far afield you could try the return to village arrow from the top menu. I havent tried it on resources but it says it will do that. I works great for bringing nomads to the village. And if you get into mid to later game in a market you can buy keys. Its just hard to get there. Removing keys from storage just pick them up with your magic hand and take them anywhere.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users