[InDev 29|Win 10] Stone golems ignore slime pits
2 replies to this topic - Started By rwv37, Jan 04 2018 12:00 AM

#1 rwv37

rwv37
  • Members
  • 162 posts
  • Pip

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:00 AM

It sure seems like stone golems don't attack slime pits.  Several times, I've watched marauding armies of stone golems go into an area full of pits, gradually destroying the fire pits and the graveyards one by one, until nothing is left but a bunch of slime pits. At that point, the stone golems just go idle or go somewhere else.

To be clear, I am not saying "stone golems do this" to imply "other golems do not do this".  I don't know whether other golems do it or not.

Oh, wait, and now that I think about it a little more, really I only know that ice stone golems do it.

#2 AlyxDeLunar

AlyxDeLunar
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Pip

Posted 09 March 2018 - 02:16 PM

I'll second this.

I like to make golem attack squads so I send them out in groups to take out spawners.
When I had regular stone golems they would attack everything, but once I upgraded to ice stone golems they stopped aggroing on slime pits.

There actually appear to be 3 slime pits that I've noticed. The largest one I had seen was targeted down by ice golems, but not the smaller of the two.

Slime pit that gets ignored:

o3jRHKQ.png

A group of slime pits. The bottom left one does get attacked, but the other two are ignored:

CTnBLE6.png

#3 Rayvolution

Rayvolution
  • Developer
  • 1,830 posts
  • Pip
  • Steam ID:Rayvolution
  • LocationTexas

Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:48 PM

This ones a known issue, but with the spawn system changing entirely soon, there's little point in fixing it. :)

Rise to Ruins Developer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users